EPI has designed, installed, and operated both conventional and state-of-the-art remedial technologies including: heavy metal stabilization in soil, soil vapor extraction, dual phase extraction systems, and in-situ bioremediation systems. In addition, EPI is considered an industry leader providing facility decommissioning services throughout the greater Chicago area to make way for redevelopment of unused or underutilized industrial properties. EPI has proposed natural attenuation/intrinsic remediation systems at leaking underground storage tank (LUST) sites where risk assessment provide the data to support this approach as the most practical method of site remediation.
EPI assigns each client with a single point of contact through the characterization, design, and implementation phase of a remediation project to assure that the progress remains on schedule, has ownership and there is clear communication between EPI, the client, and regulatory agencies.
Remediation Services include:
- Asbestos Abatement
- Underground Storage Tank Removals
- Free Phase Product Removal
- Construction/Remediation Management
- Vapor Intrusion
- Radon Mitigation
- Hazardous Waste Stabilization/Treatment and Disposal
- PCB Remediation
- In-situ Bioremediation
- Soil Vapor Extraction and Dual Phase Extraction Systems
- Groundwater Pump and Treat Systems
- Soil Excavation
- Transportation and Disposal
- Heavy Metal Stabilization in Soil
- Slurry Walls and Engineered Barriers
- Building Control Technology
For additional references and qualifications, please contact us at email@example.com.