Michael Musa is an entrepreneur with over 25 years of executive leadership and management experience in environmental consulting, hospitality, communications, design-build/development, and sustainability industries. Michael has deep-rooted experience in community and property development and has been successful in raising capital and securing financing for multiple mid-size and large projects.
In 1993 after becoming its CEO, Michael grew EPI into a full-service environmental consulting and remediation firm by expanding the remediation services division and retaining a uniquely talented team to implement cutting edge in-situ remediation technologies.
Michael continued to drive growth at EPI with the acquisition of Geotechnical Engineering and Construction Materials Testing in 2006.
Michael and EPI have been involved in many successful development projects including shopping centers, strip malls, office buildings, industrial properties, schools, fire departments, condominiums, and multi-family residential communities. His experience and longevity in the industry has built lasting client relationships, strong partnerships, and new business clients. Michael has been steadfast in maintaining these relationships even during several economic down turns. Michael’s business practices are centered on the principle of hard work, integrity, assuring high quality work product with an unrelenting commitment to customer satisfaction. Michael has also repeatedly demonstrated the ability to make positive social and economic contributions to the Greater Chicago area communities.
Companies and Board Memberships:
- Enviro-Clean Contractors, Inc. – President (1996)
- Pinnacle Construction, Inc. – President, Board Member (2004)
- EPI International- President (2010)
- MJ Investment Group, LLC – Manager, Board Member (2011)
- Buffalo Wings and Rings International, LLC – Owner, Board Member (2014)
- Bachelor of Arts, Business, Governors State University, University Park, Illinois 1988
- National Groundwater Association (NGWA)
- Petroleum Marketers Association
- Hazardous Materials Control Resources Institute
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- State of Illinois Department of Professional Regulation
- Northwest Indiana Brownfield’s Technical Committee
- Chicago Southland Chamber of Commerce
- Illinois Association of Environmental Professionals